GHL Doser 2.1 SA Setup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my GHL doser and getting it setup, but got a question I cannot find an answer for.

I am not going to use WIFI and will be using Ethernet LAN connection from doser to router. Can I get it all configured this way or do I need the USB cable before hooking to network?

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got my GHL doser and getting it setup, but got a question I cannot find an answer for.

I am not going to use WIFI and will be using Ethernet LAN connection from doser to router. Can I get it all configured this way or do I need the USB cable before hooking to network?
The usb connect to your computer is the easiest to connect then u can configure what ever u want. Once u are connect u can click on system then network then u can assign ip

OP
OP
Dal-Reef

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The usb connect to your computer is the easiest to connect then u can configure what ever u want. Once u are connect u can click on system then network then u can assign ip

Thanks that is what I am doing right now... May come back with more questions :p Still got a few more videos to watch and well as reading through the manuals some more

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back