GHL Doser "Maintenance"

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am trying to find out if there is a way to do these functions with my Profilux4 and Doser 2.1...

I currently use 2 of my 4 pump heads to function as an AWC slowly changing out 1L of water each day.
What I would like to have happen in addition to the AWC is be able to use the "Maintenance" button or "Feed" button feature to dose a specific amount of fluid when I choose to.
The reason for this is to acclimate new fish, inverts, and or corals by what I already have instead of setting up a drip line.
Essentially the "New Salt Water" would be added to the system and the "Old Salt Water" would be pulled out slowly to acclimate the new additions.

Here are a few options I would love to try and get working:
Option 1: Press a Maintenance or Feed button to auto dose a specific amount of fluid from one of my doser pump channels. (250mL per press) (Either each pump separately or 1 pump before the other.

Option 2: Press a Maintenance or Feed button to auto dose exactly what I want (1 Gallon into the system over 1 hour and 1 Gallon out of the system over 1 hour). (Fully Automated!)

Currently:
What I am doing now to function as my acclimation system is to "Manual Dose" a certain amount of liquid through the app on 1 pump, then do the same on the next pump.
I am looking to make this more streamlined by a simple press of a Maintenance or Feed button.

Please help if you can,

Jared

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back