GHL help needed!

Steve1500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost ghl connect and ghl control center connection. I was trying to update my firmware and I obviously screwed something up. Any one know of a good video on how to troubleshoot ghl connection problems? I’m not a techie, way to old for that
I found some but you have to be able to connect to troubleshoot. I also submitted a ghl ticket but of course it’s the weekend.

thanks!

OP
OP
S

Steve1500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost ghl connect and ghl control center connection. I was trying to update my firmware and I obviously screwed something up. Any one know of a good video on how to troubleshoot ghl connection problems? I’m not a techie, way to old for that
I found some but you have to be able to connect to troubleshoot. I also submitted a ghl ticket but of course it’s the weekend.

thanks!
forgot to mention this is the 2.1 Doser!

OP
OP
S

Steve1500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will need to use the emergency update tool:

Thanks! I was able to reconnect on Connect and GHL control but I’m having a difficult time updating firmware. Connect says I need v1.35 but following the video the latest GHL control center version is the beta 1.3.1. I’m guessing firmware and control center are two different things? Anyway, the connect video steps are not the same as when I try to do it in ghl control. Any advice on how to load latest firmware? Thanks!

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The beta is 1.3.1 is the latest GCC Desktop software. Within 1.3.1 Program files will be a folder called firmware, then click on Doser and choose v1.35.

V131_135.png

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 57 50.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.3%
Back