GHL kh director and doser

Diehard reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking into changing out my apex for the GHL KH director with the doser. Does anyone have experience with this setup. I’m looking to do it for o gain more stability as I’m trying to do a sps dominant Reef on a 25 gallon lagoon tank. TIA
 
A few of us are running the KH director, do you have specific questions?

I run both a stand alone and one that is intergrated with my P4.

I used both to monitor the tanks for about 6 months to get a feel of how it was working, understand the ups and downs see if anything I was dosing interfered with KH and then had the unit start adjusting my dosing.

Been working great no issues to report.

Tagging @WWIII who else is using one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new