GHL KH DIRECTOR WITH 4 HEAD DOSING PUMP

Buddah001

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
55
Location
Genoa, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to sell my KH Director along with the dosing pump. This was purchased as a kit from GHL. Everything is in the original packaging. PH Probe is in the sleeve that it came in with RO water. Also comes with a 1.5liter dosing container for the reagent and 1000ml of reagent. I have tubing that I will send with it as well that did not have any issues with bubbles forming in it. Bought new in March of 2018. Put online in April of 2018. Only 6 months old!!!

$500.00 shipped.

75DC1C6C-E456-4C0F-B447-C901EEC41FDB.jpeg

1599D612-3606-4022-A310-8EF310A77F5D.jpeg
 
Whoa that’s a steal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new