GHL Maxi Shipping in US today.

Joe's Coral Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
281
Reaction score
254
Location
Michigan
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I've wanted to setup auto-water change for what seems like forever. The old maxi wasn't available and I wasn't happy with the other options in the market. I was so excited when I received the email for the upcoming release of Maxi 2.2. Well today is the day they said they are shipping the Maxi 2.2 in USA. WooHoo, come on tracking number.
 
Got mine last week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new