GHL PROFILUX 3.1N

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcmunn93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mcmunn93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2015
Messages
178
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I bought a ghl profilux 3.1n a few months ago and Im struggling to connect to my laptop.

I've downloaded the controller bit keeps saying my firmware version is too low.

At the moment the firmware is 5.13

I've had a look on the ghl website and tried to download the newest one but not sure if I'm doing it right.

Can somebody help plz Thank you
 
You should ask in the GHL forum on their website.

Normal proceidure.
Install the latest GHL Control Center. In the installed directory on your computer you will find the latest firmware to use. In the GCC there is a upgrade firmware option.
Always make a backup before upgrading!!

Since you are using a very old firmware, there might be a special proceidure to upgrade to the "next generation"...

Good luck :-)
 
What type of connection are you using? WLAN, USB or the old square style (dont remember the name)?
If USB, you might try the drivers that you can download from their download section.
 
Is it a USB to rs232 adapter? Try update the driver for it. Use the one on GHL's download section.
Can you try another rs232 adapter? I had some problems with the connection in the beginning. I just bought a new rs232 adapter, and then it worked. I see that other have reported similar problems.
 
No still can't
Think I'm gunna sell it's too complicated thanks though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new