GHL Profilux 4 - 2 pH probes

  • Thread starter Thread starter TCoach
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TCoach

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
648
Reaction score
611
Location
SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added a second pH probe to my Profilux instead of the ORP so I can monitor the pH of my Kalk solution. I switched if from OPR to oh and now my main pH appears to being reported wrong.

Any idea what is going on? It appears ~1pm things started to go wonders. I made the change this morning before I started work since my Kalk was low.

Thanks,
Chris

IMG_6558.png


IMG_6559.png
IMG_6560.png
 
I went to calibrate this morning and it looks like I removed my pH probe not the ORP. So weird that the reading would be so strange.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new