Ghl Profilux 4 mega with doser white

Item Price
$699
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Paulywalnuts

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
95
Location
Seymour, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$800 shipped
Includes everything in the picture. All probes have caps and kept wet. Will need new online update.

18FB8305-A1BE-48BD-8A58-38351D1E7652.jpeg F82D757A-942B-4F15-91F6-FF0F1EEFDF8A.jpeg 608751B1-848D-43C4-A5E4-9B6D40DD3585.jpeg 82A9C5AF-4D01-47D3-AF4D-C596D6E6751D.jpeg 4C3754C2-4B99-411B-865F-A1A02D504A94.jpeg CAD4184D-BFA6-4181-8445-E67742297221.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new