• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Profilux 4 with Powerbar and GHL Vortech controller

Item Price
700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReeferCPA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
40
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still installed on the tank. Wanting to see if there is interest here before I go to eBay.

Bought it back in March. Had to replace the salinity and pH probe, but I chose not to install so both are new in package. Temp and redox are functioning fine and still wet. Will include all the calibration fluids. I'm the original owner.

Feel free to ask questions. Asking $700 shipped.

Also have a GHL Vortech controller. About 4 months old. $120 shipped.
 
Would you part out the powerbar?
I'd rather sell it as a whole, just to make it easier to sell the actual profilux. If it were the other way around, I'd probably be willing to do that. But my assumption would be that most folks that are interested in buying a Profilux in the first place, are going to need the powerbar being that it is likely a new setup for them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new