• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL proflux4 & kh director

Item Price
700.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

503reefdroid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Messages
119
Reaction score
155
Location
Hillsboro
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
YES I have read the terms and agree to them

I am selling off all my GHL products.

KH director set with new probe. 400 shipped

Proflux4 with a 4 plug power strip + magnetic stirring 300 shipped

If you want to buy it all its 700.00 shipped.

shipping is for the lower 48

Updated price lower
20210627_155731.jpg
 
Last edited:
Selling Terms Of Service
YES I have read the terms and agree to them

I am selling off all my GHL products.

KH director set with new probe. 400 shipped

Proflux4 with a 4 plug power strip + magnetic stirring 300 shipped

If you want to buy it all its 700.00 shipped.

shipping is for the lower 48

Updated price lower
20210627_155731.jpg
Still up for sale?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new