GHL stand alone 2.1 not connecting today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefpro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefpro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
664
Reaction score
157
Location
Vancouver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For whatever reason my ghl 2.1 stand alone won’t connect today on the iPhone app. I no longer have a pc connected in the house so phone and iPad only options. I did update on phone a few weeks ago but worked after I believe. Any thoughts ?
 
Causality as i am in the Market for a new Doser. I know this is not the topic OP but can you share besides this how your Doser have been working and for what time you have it?

Thanks in advance...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new