GHL USA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What’s going on with GHL USA? I ordered an item online last Friday. Have received no info, no shipping info. Emailed them a couple days ago and got no response. The item still has not shipped. :(

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some stuff last week and got my shipping notification yesterday. I emailed them to follow up on Wednesday and they responded pretty quickly. Maybe reach out to their support?

arking_mark

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered stuff weeks ago and am just starting to get notifications. They responded to my status checks and let me know that they are waiting on shipments from Germany that arrived this week.

mrk1720

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered on Sunday and it's "still processing".

I called and no answer. I emailed and no response.

I can totally understand that they might be very busy but communication is everything. I'd just like to at least be notified of delays and I could live with that. But no communication at all kinda sucks.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered stuff in the spring. They are now in Wilmington NC. I'm in the next town north.
I waited awhile. Never saw a shipping date. I emailed them. I was told my order "fell" through the cracks. I did get it in a couple of days after that, but I waited at least a month,month and a half.
I guess it's the same as some of these companies that email you your order "shipped", yet when you track it the stuff doesn't leave the facility for 3, 4 days.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have good days shipping and then some extraordinarily bad shipping days. They have been like this for over a year. Feast or famine.

this is me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a bunch of float sensors, holders, and level expansion mudule and got tracking number within an hour.
Quite surprised TBH. Thought these accessories will have to be from the factory.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back