Ghost Ribbon Eel

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Magnesium food grade epsom salts. Magnesium test kit. I use Red sea. I'm not sure how much you should raise per day.

I'm not sure how different in behaviour ghosts are from the blue ribbons. But, yes. My blue ribbon eels also peeled their shrimp. Maintenance day, I'd find a shrimp grave yard.

Don't use epsom salt, it contains other questionable ingredients and is also used as fertilizer, so many times spurring an algae burst. Use reef mg.

You can safely raise mg 100ppm a day very safely, and more but lets play it safe. Always test before you dose.

Last edited:

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They just want to feel protected.
Back in 2012.
100_0504.JPG

OP
OP
LB_Reef30

LB_Reef30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imo foods to big. And, i never chased mine with their food. Best advise is from @lion king. Get the blockage to clear up. Once that passes, you can try adding live feed mollys or frozen raw shrimp the size of his mouth.
Okay, thank you!! I was just trying to get him to smell it but he kept trying to get away from me. Anyway, yeah I’ll keep an eye on him. :)

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, thank you!! I was just trying to get him to smell it but he kept trying to get away from me. Anyway, yeah I’ll keep an eye on him. :)
They have a great sense of smell. You don't need to worry about that.

Do keep us updated and feel free to ask any more questions.

Back