Giant Aiptasia??

Fish_Fingers91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
74
Location
Byram, North Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, i hope you're well? Asking on behalf of a friend (thank goodness!) Is this aiptasia? Its about 2" long. I've looked up other pests and looks like online they are only small but this is a giant! Thanks:)

16179070219057077255901562786575.jpg 16179070403373662039771412252500.jpg 16179070660627801802762176669735.jpg
 
yea she's a beast alright.
i have a buddy that had aiptasia that were as big as grandis palys. monsters!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new