Gift Ideas?

Ahruk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm really struggling to figure out ideas for my boyfriends upcoming bday and before too long xmas... He buys anything he needs or wants for the tank instantly so it can't be anything for the tank but I thought that maybe some apparel or art or perhaps something useful with a reef theme/twist would be cool. Let me know if there's anything really cool that you've stumbled across.:)

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a picture of his reef for custom t-shirt or into a canvass print. Gift cards for corals always good lots of great vendors here to choose from. Supporter or partner membership for R2R. Soggy tees has cool reef shirts to check out. Hopefully this helps.

OP
OP
Ahruk

Ahruk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up about Soggy tees just ordered him a shirt xD Hopefully he likes it ;)

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm really struggling to figure out ideas for my boyfriends upcoming bday and before too long xmas... He buys anything he needs or wants for the tank instantly so it can't be anything for the tank but I thought that maybe some apparel or art or perhaps something useful with a reef theme/twist would be cool. Let me know if there's anything really cool that you've stumbled across.:)

You sound like my wife lol. I will try to think of any ideas to help you out.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back