Gift Ideas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ahruk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ahruk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Messages
450
Reaction score
161
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm really struggling to figure out ideas for my boyfriends upcoming bday and before too long xmas... He buys anything he needs or wants for the tank instantly so it can't be anything for the tank but I thought that maybe some apparel or art or perhaps something useful with a reef theme/twist would be cool. Let me know if there's anything really cool that you've stumbled across.:)
 
Have a picture of his reef for custom t-shirt or into a canvass print. Gift cards for corals always good lots of great vendors here to choose from. Supporter or partner membership for R2R. Soggy tees has cool reef shirts to check out. Hopefully this helps.
 
Thanks for the heads up about Soggy tees just ordered him a shirt xD Hopefully he likes it ;)
 
Unfortunately his reef needs a few years to mature first :/

I wouldn't write that off. You maybe surprised at what you can get with close up photography. The closer you get the smaller the coral can be. Here are a few I have on Fine Art America.
 
Hello all, I'm really struggling to figure out ideas for my boyfriends upcoming bday and before too long xmas... He buys anything he needs or wants for the tank instantly so it can't be anything for the tank but I thought that maybe some apparel or art or perhaps something useful with a reef theme/twist would be cool. Let me know if there's anything really cool that you've stumbled across.:)

You sound like my wife lol. I will try to think of any ideas to help you out.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new