Gigantea Dream Achieved!

Mattiejay6

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
2,764
Reaction score
2,169
Location
Fredericksburg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Fam!

Just showing off my blue and green carpets! I’ve always wanted them in my tank and finally pulled the trigger! They have acclimated wonderfully and doing great! Added about 2 months ago now

I don’t feed them, they catch Mysis out of the Column and soak up the light.

1814CF5B-AEB5-4C80-B440-9C9F32556726.jpeg AE6C210B-44C1-492E-9502-AF2ED7610FCB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new