• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gigantea trade for Magnifica

AD87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2009
Messages
319
Reaction score
144
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello,

I have a bleached but healthy green gigantea that has just gone through treatment that I am looking to trade for a Magnifica anemone. I will post a few pics once lights come on tomorrow. It’s around 4-5 inches, nice and small and ready for a good home. I have over 15 years experience shipping and caring for the delicate inverts. Please let me know if you are interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new