Girl in the Supermarket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,770
Reaction score
73,609
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I was in the supermarket with my wife. (I started going with her because I thought Supermodels shopped there) Anyway we were at the deli counter and this nice looking girl about 45 comes up to us and starts talking about the stuff she is buying. Then she goes into how sick her husband is and he has always been sick and how he has Hepatitis C, cancer, diabetes, epilepsy and how he is bald but doesn't even have hair below his knees and how she is Jewish and she puts sticks on her Father N Laws grave and she is going on and on about how he is deteriorating and what a good wife she was to be taking care of him while my wife and I keep backing away. This girl was a walking Wikipedia of diseases and I am not sure how many of them she had. I mean, she didn't even come up for air and I never met this person before.
Then we went to the check out and she was still there right next to us with the 2 things she bought and how it was listed as $4.99 but they charged her $5.99 then she figured it was $4.99 a pound and she had more but then what is she going to do for Chanukah (I can't spell that as I am Catholic) and how old her family was when they died. If I was married to her I would also be deteriorating. Like OMG, I was getting itchy just standing there.
I think she really needed some prizapro, copper or something
 
All i wanted to see when i clicked on this thread was a supermodel pic and i got this instead? Thanks paul. Thanks a lot.
 
I
didn't tell you
to
read
It.

This was not her

 
LOL!! I thought that only happened to me...but it's usually in Walmart!!
 
You never cease to amuse me Paul, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend.


Cheers, Todd
 
have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend.

And a Merry Christmas to you also. By the Way, Christmas is also my Birthday



And here I am with Mrs Claus

 
I was looking for my clingfish this morning before the lights came on and I noticed the blue stripe pipefish spawning. Those and the mandarins spawn just before the lights come on. Bluestripe pipefish are my favorite pipes because they can take care of themselves with no help from me. I am just here to give them something to make fun of. And of course to hatch brine shrimp every day because I feel that if you have a pair of fish and they are not spawning they are not very healthy and should be put in a nursing home. So now, as usual all my paired fish seem to be spawning. I wish I could get a copperband to do that but I only have one and I am sure my tank is way to small.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new