Give me suggestions please!

Calmwaters

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
16,868
Reaction score
118,680
Location
Sylva, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 gallon mixed reef tank that I'm currently stocking. It's completely cycled and this is my current stock list 4 of which are currently half way into their QT time. Looking for others that are colorful to research that are reef safe. I do plan on getting some tangs as well but they will be the last fish I add I'm thinking chocolate tang or Lavender Tang, yellow tang and a scopas tang.
2 Ocellaris Clownfish
2 Springeri Damsel
Solar Fairy Wrasse
Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse
McCosker's Flasher Wrasse
Tail Spot Blenny
Lawnmower Blenny
Zebra Bar Goby
Scissortail Goby
Firefish Goby
Citron Clown Goby
 
But I think they will eat my clean up grew. Right?
Oh yes lol mine love crabs. And is this a six foot tank? If so the tangs will be good. I kept a yellow, purple, hippo, and a powder brown in my 125 before upgrading
 
Oh yes lol mine love crabs. And is this a six foot tank? If so the tangs will be good. I kept a yellow, purple, hippo, and a powder brown in my 125 before upgrading
Yes it's 6ft long and thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new