Giveaway Disclaimer for Winners

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#WelcometoR2R!!! Most of the R2R contests and giveaways are open to all members! Jump in!

giphy.gif

Tung 13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We like to give away stuff here at Reef2Reef and I know you like to win it! We have learned a few things over the years and to help improve on what we are learning I wanted to create a thread as we go along. So keep an eye out for updates.

1. Winners outside the US will be required to pay for the shipping of prizes won.

2. Winners who win a certain prize will not be eligible again to win that same prize within a 1 year period. *exception for supporting member giveaway (see rule 5) or where otherwise stated in the contest rules.

3. Winners who post a thread with photos about their prize and the sponsor who donated the prize will be eligible for a special annual giveaway contest. (more details to come) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r2r-contest-and-giveaway-winners-circle-thread.103002/

4. Only US residents are eligible for livestock giveaways.

5. Winners of the Supporting members giveaway are not eligible to win again for 3 months.

6. Winner responsible for all applicable taxes as determined by your state of residence.

7. Unless otherwise stated in the opening post of a contest, we (either Reef2Reef staff or the sponsor of the contest) will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Good to know

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, if I enter the Avast caption contest and win the jerky, am I still eligible to enter again the next time, for a chance at the grand prize?

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

xxjokerxx0415

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We like to give away stuff here at Reef2Reef and I know you like to win it! We have learned a few things over the years and to help improve on what we are learning I wanted to create a thread as we go along. So keep an eye out for updates.

1. Winners outside the US will be required to pay for the shipping of prizes won.

2. Winners who win a certain prize will not be eligible again to win that same prize within a 1 year period. *exception for supporting member giveaway (see rule 5) or where otherwise stated in the contest rules.

3. Winners who post a thread with photos about their prize and the sponsor who donated the prize will be eligible for a special annual giveaway contest. (more details to come) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r2r-contest-and-giveaway-winners-circle-thread.103002/

5. Winners of the Supporting members giveaway are not eligible to win again for 3 months.

6. Winner responsible for all applicable taxes as determined by your state of residence.

7. Unless otherwise stated in the opening post of a contest, we (either Reef2Reef staff or the sponsor of the contest) will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Wait so all we have to do is post a photo of the tank and we posted in that link provided in in rule 3?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m new to this site and a little bit confused
I'm confused now? What's the question? To enter a giveaway you go to the active giveaway's thread and read the directions in post #1. Currently there are 2 active giveaways.

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait so all we have to do is post a photo of the tank and we posted in that link provided in in rule 3?
For #3 it’s like a winners of contest can post in that thread and get a chance at another prize at the end of the year. I don’t think they do this as I can’t find anything about it anywhere.

Honeyluv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi I do not quite understand how to enter in this contest.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I do not quite understand how to enter in this contest.
This thread itself is not a contest (giveaway). This is just posting some general rules that applies to all R2R hosted giveaways.
There is a forum dedicated to giveaways
The current giveaways are usually sticky at the top. Except for the very top sticky thread, which is this one that lays down some basic rules for all giveaways

christyahumada

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How do I enter??

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back