GIVEAWAY:Icecap Gyre 2K Flow Pump with Dual Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Premiumaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
813
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Today's video, we are taking a look at the Icecap Gyre 2K Flow Pump with Dual Controller, which is available at Premium Aquatics.



Gyre 2K and 4K Flow Pump: https://premiumaquatics.com/search?search=2k






How to enter giveaway:

1. Watch video on YouTube and hit Thumbs up

2. Subscribe if you haven't already to our YouTube channel

3. Post a comment on the YouTube video.
 
Done, done, and done. Great pump - thank you for making this available! Good luck to all R2R members!
 
Premium Aquatics does a great unboxing step by step, I feel like I bought it myself. I also like that it is backwards compatible
 
Got my frag tank up. Would love to lower the return flow and just add this for flow. Crossing fingers.
 
Done! Thanks for chance to win one. Real nice upgrade to 1 and 3 k’s
 
Nice info on Coralvue's website on the comparison between the Gyre and standard wave makers. I need to make that change to a gyre (seriously).
 
Did anyone catch the website name mistake I made? Chalk it up to the noob.
 
In Today's video, we are taking a look at the Icecap Gyre 2K Flow Pump with Dual Controller, which is available at Premium Aquatics.



Gyre 2K and 4K Flow Pump: https://premiumaquatics.com/search?search=2k






How to enter giveaway:

1. Watch video on YouTube and hit Thumbs up

2. Subscribe if you haven't already to our YouTube channel

3. Post a comment on the YouTube video.

I love my 1k. I’ve thought about adding a second one. With the 2k I might just do that
 
done :)
 
In Today's video, we are taking a look at the Icecap Gyre 2K Flow Pump with Dual Controller, which is available at Premium Aquatics.



Gyre 2K and 4K Flow Pump: https://premiumaquatics.com/search?search=2k






How to enter giveaway:

1. Watch video on YouTube and hit Thumbs up

2. Subscribe if you haven't already to our YouTube channel

3. Post a comment on the YouTube video.

WHO WON THIS?
 
Completed all requirements! Thanks for the chance to win!! Icecap gyre pumps are AWESOME.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new