Gkev Introduction to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter gkev
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gkev

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for accepting me as a new member.
I'm retired but have been in the reef hobby for years. I am now able to research and keep my maintenance schedule more consistent. I have two display tanks, a 180g peninsula and a 75g. I also have a 168g setup for quarantine and frags. My wheelhouse is mostly softies and a few SPS.
I joined R2R because of the dedicated members and vast knowledge base. On that note I'm taking baby steps because the volume of information and options. Thanks again for accepting me into the community and look forward to learning more about this amazing hobby. Gkev
 
Welcome to R2R!

889CD3FB-9836-41D9-A23D-68381A1369A8.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we're glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new