Glad I Dipped

zoohoot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
114
Reaction score
166
Location
Searcy
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added the first corals to the tank today. A small frag of zoas and two mushrooms. I used a razor blade to remove them from the frag plug, then superglued them to a piece of rubble from my sump. After that I did a peroxide dip. Glad I did as it dropped these two hitchhikers from the corals.

IMG_1162.jpeg IMG_1163.jpeg IMG_1164.jpeg IMG_1165.jpeg IMG_1167.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new