Glad to be here

Twillyg21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
76
Reaction score
131
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been a viewer of the site for awhile and have quite a bit. I have a 75g tank with a 20gal sump/refugium

I won’t list everything that is in there right now but I have included a photo that I took this morning. If you have any questions about the specifics of my tank I’d be happy to discuss. Other than that, I’m excited to join the conversation!

66FB5E9A-9C86-4727-B9DD-E2519BEE8420.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
R2R Welcome.jpg


We're glad to have you here. Don't be shy and ask questions when you have them. And we're always happy to hear stories and adventures!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new