Glad to be here

jkoehler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jeremy, I live in Mesa, AZ. I have been keeping a reef tank for 5 years now I started with a 14 gal Biocube and now I have a 125gallon a few fish, LPS, and a few mushroom corals. My tank is currently a month into the recovery after nearly a year of neglect. I was barely doing enough to keep everything alive. Amazing how much I’ve been able to clean up in that time everything is looking healthy and doing well. I joined reef2reef because I’ve been reading the forums anyway just wanted I don’t know make it official lol.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jeremy, I live in Mesa, AZ. I have been keeping a reef tank for 5 years now I started with a 14 gal Biocube and now I have a 125gallon a few fish, LPS, and a few mushroom corals. My tank is currently a month into the recovery after nearly a year of neglect. I was barely doing enough to keep everything alive. Amazing how much I’ve been able to clean up in that time everything is looking healthy and doing well. I joined reef2reef because I’ve been reading the forums anyway just wanted I don’t know make it official lol.
Welcome Jeremy!

Looking forward to hearing about your successes now that your tank is coming back. Keep us posted!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back