Glad to have found R2R

Samz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
65
Location
Western Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I just wanted to thank you all for making Reef 2 Reef such a valuable resource for new reefers. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and I find so much useful information just from reading through the threads. I wish I would have found this site sooner, but don't worry, I still have 347,000 stupid questions that need answers lol. Have a glorious day, everybody.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi! I just wanted to thank you all for making Reef 2 Reef such a valuable resource for new reefers. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and I find so much useful information just from reading through the threads. I wish I would have found this site sooner, but don't worry, I still have 347,000 stupid questions that need answers lol. Have a glorious day, everybody.
Hi samz

new here too!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new