Glad to have found R2R

Hi! I just wanted to thank you all for making Reef 2 Reef such a valuable resource for new reefers. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and I find so much useful information just from reading through the threads. I wish I would have found this site sooner, but don't worry, I still have 347,000 stupid questions that need answers lol. Have a glorious day, everybody.
 

Attachments

  • Welcome Bitmoji.png
    Welcome Bitmoji.png
    57 KB · Views: 41
... I wish I would have found this site sooner, ...but don't worry, I still have 347,000 stupid questions ...
Welcome !

I too wish I had found this community sooner.

Never doubt the importance of your questions. At a minimum, they are essential for your tank's inhabitants.

If you are ever in doubt and need a standard for "uninformed"/"novice" questions, glance at a few of mine. ;)

Happy Holidays and Reefing,

Jim
 
Hi! I just wanted to thank you all for making Reef 2 Reef such a valuable resource for new reefers. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and I find so much useful information just from reading through the threads. I wish I would have found this site sooner, but don't worry, I still have 347,000 stupid questions that need answers lol. Have a glorious day, everybody.

Welcome! Glad you joined. No such thing as a stupid question; you're trying to learn like all of us here. We were all new once, too.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome! I think I am really going to enjoy spending time here, the people in my every day life don't seem to care much about my fish tank adventures (but I tell them anyway lol) so I am looking forward to sharing my little reef tank with people who feel the same way I do about the fishkeeping hobby.
 
Hi! I just wanted to thank you all for making Reef 2 Reef such a valuable resource for new reefers. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and I find so much useful information just from reading through the threads. I wish I would have found this site sooner, but don't worry, I still have 347,000 stupid questions that need answers lol. Have a glorious day, everybody.
Welcome to R2R. We are happy you have found us :)
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Hi! I just wanted to thank you all for making Reef 2 Reef such a valuable resource for new reefers. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and I find so much useful information just from reading through the threads. I wish I would have found this site sooner, but don't worry, I still have 347,000 stupid questions that need answers lol. Have a glorious day, everybody.
Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new