• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Glass Cages

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the start of the whole process of shopping around for a tank, Joe was nothing but pleasant to work with and was never pushy for a sale, and always happy to answer any questions.

On our second call together I asked Joe about some of the past quality challenges and concerns from forum members. Joe was honest and explained the challenges and what they did to overcome them. I appreciated his open honesty and I could hear the passion he has for making awesome reef tanks, I decided to place an order for a custom 300 gallon tank-

Specs-
Height84LX33WX25T 300 gallons
Glass OptionsLow-Iron-Front-and-Both-Sides
Euro-Bracing OptionsEuro Braced with 3/8 Low Iron without Trim and with Concealed Water Line
SiliconeBlack
Seam GuardsYes
Overflow StyleShadow V2 with 2 Holes Drilled
Vinyl OptionsBlack, Back
Black PadYes
Starboard BottomYes

We did run into a challenge where there was a defect in the finished product, this was identified in quality control prior to being shipped to me. I'm thankful that Joe called me to discuss the concern, reviewed photos of the defect, and ended up building another new tank as Glass Cages didn't want this to be a representation of the final product. Delays like this suck but again I appreciated the honesty.

The tank has arrived at my home and is absolutely beautiful, meets and exceeds all of my expectations, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again @Joe Glass Cages

Last edited:

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the start of the whole process of shopping around for a tank, Joe was nothing but pleasant to work with and was never pushy for a sale, and always happy to answer any questions.

On our second call together I asked Joe about some of the past quality challenges and concerns from forum members. Joe was honest and explained the challenges and what they did to overcome them. I appreciated his open honesty and I could hear the passion he has for making awesome reef tanks, I decided to place an order for a custom 300 gallon tank-

Specs-
Height84LX33WX25T 300 gallons
Glass OptionsLow-Iron-Front-and-Both-Sides
Euro-Bracing OptionsEuro Braced with 3/8 Low Iron without Trim and with Concealed Water Line
SiliconeBlack
Seam GuardsYes
Overflow StyleShadow V2 with 2 Holes Drilled
Vinyl OptionsBlack, Back
Black PadYes
Starboard BottomYes

We did run into a challenge where there was a defect in the finished product, this was identified in quality control prior to being shipped to me. I'm thankful that Joe called me to discuss the concern, reviewed photos of the defect, and ended up building another new tank as Glass Cages didn't want this to be a representation of the final product. Delays like this suck but again I appreciated the honesty.

The tank has arrived at my home and is absolutely beautiful, meets and exceeds all of my expectations, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again @Joe Glass Cages
Thanks so much @Hydrored. Love the design you made. great options.

really appreciate your feedback. really appreciate you giving us a chance. that means a ton to us. I am really proud of the team. Love the ownership and passion the team has been giving the Glass Cages brand. So fun to see them really excelling.

Secondly, thank you for your honest feedback during your journey. Looking forward to seeing how things come together. We love pictures at Glass Cages.

BTW, that call regarding the defect was a tough not. I really dont like making those calls, but they need to happen.

Thanks again!
Joe

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back