Glasscages Outlet Store

SRT80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just seen Sat. Nov. 19th the Glasscages outlet store will be open. Anyone who has been do you know if they had a good selection of terrariums? The PVC cage I got for my Dumerils didn't work out. I decided the open front wasn't the best option with her. When I get her out, she would drag bedding out making a mess.

I decided I'm gonna get her a 72x18x17 terrarium and get a hinged screen top. Right now she's in a 4'x2', but I think it would be nicer with a extra 2ft. She is a littler over 6.5ft. But she stays coiled up most of the time. I seen they are like $150 for the cage and I'm cool with that. But I'd rather not order one if they have something the same size or a little larger in the outlet for cheaper.

Steve

Last edited:

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been there but heard that they have tons in the outlet part.

kakemono

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do have a good selection of terrariums. By that I mean 10-15 varying sizes in standard and nonstandard sizes.

I'm not sure if they had those exact dimensions, but they definitely had some long terrariums. Maybe 6 foot - not sure.

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do have a good selection of terrariums. By that I mean 10-15 varying sizes in standard and nonstandard sizes.

I'm not sure if they had those exact dimensions, but they definitely had some long terrariums. Maybe 6 foot - not sure.

agree, we where there last week...

OP
OP
S

SRT80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm gonna call before I go, maybe Friday the 18th and see if he has any 6ft terrarium in the outlet. I also hope to pick up some other sizes as well. As long as they are cheap.

Steve

JustinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a tank there a few weeks back, really nice guy. If you email him and tell him what your looking for and that you want one from the outlet he wil probably tell you now. I only looked at aquariums but had several terrariums there.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back