second day
16101682319_aab42d0504.jpg

Kris Belgium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see you here too Glenn.. but I already saw your tank on the Dutch forum of course :wink:
Wonderfull !!

gettaReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah...very cool! What is that shrimp by the blue sponge? Also, do you mind sharing some other details about this setup (tank size, how long has system been running, type of lighting and flow, filtration, any fish, future plans, what you feed/method/frequency, have you found it important to monitor any other parameters or have specific parameters at different levels for this system compared to your reef, and anything else you feel is relevant)? Thank you and I look forward to watching the nps column grow out!

OP
OP
glennf

glennf

DSR Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah...very cool! What is that shrimp by the blue sponge? Also, do you mind sharing some other details about this setup (tank size, how long has system been running, type of lighting and flow, filtration, any fish, future plans, what you feed/method/frequency, have you found it important to monitor any other parameters or have specific parameters at different levels for this system compared to your reef, and anything else you feel is relevant)? Thank you and I look forward to watching the nps column grow out!

Culumn is connected to my reef with a pump and a timer to flush the systeem.
I feed 3 times a day mysis, scrimp eggs, sps/lps food (powder).
When feeding the flushing is pauzed for 2 hours.
Lighthing is just 1x 3watt 15k led.
Further nothing special.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back