• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Glitterbomb Gonis

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Now available - all prices include shipping

#8 -SOLD
#9 - SOLD
#10 - SOLD
#11 - SOLD
#12 - SOLD


1751049204620.png

1751049225284.png

1751049236542.png

1751049243830.png

1751049251822.png


Closed up view for size comparison
1751049448110.png
 
Last edited:
so literally like a little over 1/2 inch??
They're extremely healthy, healed up for a few months and growing with lots of polyps. I posted open and closed shots for reference. Not sure what you are expecting for a healthy and high-end coral.
 
He hasnt responded to me yet... But i am waiting for his invoice on piece 12.... That i asked for before....
 
Got my frag shipped today, looking great so far, buy with confidence!

In fact, the polyps were extended in the bag as well when I opened the box.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new