Gluing Acro to live rock

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
552
Location
Aussie
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Acro frag, I decided to glue it on it side for it to branch from all ends. But did I possibly harm it, should I re-glue it properly

C8BB3C0D-BA06-4DAE-9628-3912DACC15F3.jpeg C2D352C9-F560-42F5-81C5-6D0A7D65C22E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new