Gluing area effected by Slow tissue necrosis

A lot of people run their tanks at NSW parameters like 7dkh I've seen successful tanks and I have myself kept my alk not above 8 for many years successfully
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418395514.872243.jpg


This Monti growth on glass is amazing!!
 
A lot of people run their tanks at NSW parameters like 7dkh I've seen successful tanks and I have myself kept my alk not above 8 for many years successfully
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418395514.872243.jpg
wow nice tank...how do you keep the glass clean around them montis???
 
7 dkh is fine but less fine when you normally run 9. It's less about the number and more about keeping it in one spot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new