• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GMK zoas

Item Price
$100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Drizzieee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Multiple little colonies available can cut to order as well if need be just send me a pm. As far as what is currently available price is $100 per polyp. Shipping at buyer’s expense. Anything above $300 is free shipping. Any questions feel free to pm me. First pic is without a filter second pic is with an orange filter lens both pics shot on my iPhone. Standard DOA on shipped items pics and proof of DOA within 1 hour of delivery in original container/bag. I am not responsible for shipping delays or issues.

Please keep in mind these are also posted locally and local pick up is preferred. I’ll do my best to keep this thread current as to what is available as time goes by. Thank you and happy reefing!

For locals Zip: 92040

currently available…

2 polyps
5 polyps
7 polyps
9 polyps
C51C5C7F-3B8B-4D2E-904F-D3E7867F7100.jpeg

439050C8-1CFA-4116-87BD-377052E9DB8C.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back