Go to online fish store??

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s everyone go to fish store online ? Thank you
 
What’s everyone go to fish store online ? Thank you
Just got another shipment from saltwaterfish.com
Fish were smaller than expected but packed Very Well and fish totally happy in the shipping bag
 
Last time and only time I ordered fish online. Within 2 days every fish in my tank had ich. Lost most of them. Lesson learned won't do that again. From a place mentioned above. Never had an issue from my local LFS.
 
I would not hesitate to spend my money at:

TSM

Premier Reefs

FisHotel
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new