Goby and pistol shrimp

reefcoralclam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
11
Location
eugene
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if my goby and shrimp are scared to come out our are they normal they come out every 4 to 5 days. I got them about 3 weeks ago. At first they would always come out.I hear the shrimp snap every day. Thank you

Hasstin
 
My YWG disappears for several days at a time. Even when it does poke it's little head out, it's quick to bolt if you move too suddenly.
 
My hi-fin goby and candy cane pistol would go unseen for up to a week or so. Then another week would go by when I'd see them near the entrance of the burrow every morning for a week. Then hidden for a few days. Then back near the entrance for a few days. Same thing with the orange-stripe shrimp goby I had.

Did notice that, as they grew bigger, the gobies did become a little braver and come out more often.
 
My pair of YWG are always out in the open. The problem with my is that they never did hook up the shrimp
 
My yasha was gone for about a week. Then reappeared and now always comes out to eat.
 
Ok thank you every one I was getting worried.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new