Goby Gains with Doug

Keko21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“What up bro? Doug the lagoon shrimp goby here, and I’m about to tell you how I made the transformation from shrimp to stud in as little as 10 weeks maximizing my gains with these simple tips!

When I first showed up to my new digs I was in poor condition skinny, scared, pale, and no appetite. I was in too rough of a condition to head straight to the big tank; I needed to hit the QT to get myself in a better place. Just a little 10gal joint with a hob- but it was alright for a temporary stay.

E500847E-660D-428E-A390-5FF3DFEAF008.jpeg

First thing I needed to do was get my diet in order. PE mysis shrimp was the first thing to add in. At first i was scared of the turkey baster dropping the shrimp in right next to my face every few hours, but if you want the gains you need the protein bro, so I finally gutted up and took a bite. Now I cant get enough of the stuff!

Once I had some meat in me I started to stretch my fins a bit more and take some laps around the tank- need that cardio bro. I also started supplementing with some more meaty frozen food, and got my health in order with a 7 day dose of prazipro, followed by 2 weeks of copper power.

Now that I was feeling more like myself I was ready to hit the big water and move to my new home. The new place was wicked sweet, deep 3-4inch sand bed, lots of rocks, and I met my new roommate and best bro Tacky Tiger shrimp!

Tacky is a bit of a neat freak and is always cleaning our place and rearranging things, but I’ve got his back and we split the food he finds. Pretty much the best spotter and gym bud I’ve ever had.

CB725A95-4311-4549-A9D0-FA52A081913D.jpeg

Even though my roommate is awesome, after a few weeks I felt like I needed to get out of the house. Is started exploring the tank much more- checking out other borrows, swimming into the water column, perching up on some rocks to see the sweet views. But at the end of the day I always head back to home sweet burrow.

For the next few weeks I kept up my diet and meat intake- no need for the baster any more- I’m a stone cold hunter now; kept my support system and friend in place to push me further, got those extra swim reps in every morning and check me out now bro! Doug’s got the gains and you little fish can too!”

35FC3DD6-79F3-49DD-9771-75B6C4F49A15.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back