God speed Brian Wilson

GoAskAlice

pen to paper procrastinator
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2023
Messages
666
Reaction score
1,679
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up listening to The Beach Boys. They made me want to be tan and blonde and live in Southern California, instead of red haired and freckle faced and living hundred of miles from a beach. But to this day I can listen to one of their songs and imagine myself walking on a beach.

The love of our hobby comes from the ocean. Thanks Brian and his fellow "beach boys" for making us feel the sand on our feet, no matter where we were.
 
I saw the news in the middle of yesterday. My wife always grew up listening to the Beach Boys on her way to Florida. May his family find comfort in the loss of his life.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new