• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Going in a different direction... Fiery Phoenix and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
242
Location
Valparaiso Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taking my tank in a different direction... Shipping is $35 and will be priority overnight with FedEx. I will pay shipping if you spend $250!
EVERYTHING IS WYSIWYG


what the heck Fiery Phoenix $200 does have a little spot of recession from touching a favia a few weeks back.
1-16-12frags009.jpg


Mia's pot of gold favia... over 40 heads $100
1-16-12frags007.jpg


Miami Hurricane $30
1-16-12frags006.jpg


Cyphastrea Jacquiline(sp?) Huge piece $40
1-16-12frags002.jpg


Goochsters??? $50
1-16-12frags005.jpg


Chong Bongs??? $50 its not happy cuz I just moved it.
1-16-12frags003.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great guy to deal with! I may need that F.P from you as my angel ate the last one.
 
Nice Mike! I have a piece of the fiery phoenix and it looks pretty darn sweet. Whoever gets that one will be a happy buyer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new