Gold hammer colony -$150

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jeffyang

clownparrot
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
246
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12 heads gold hammer colony .
The night photos show the healthy flash.
$150 pick up only in Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33327

IMG_2303.jpeg IMG_2304.jpeg IMG_2301.jpeg IMG_2297.jpeg IMG_2295.jpeg
 
Still available. The shipping is available now for $50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new