• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gold Hammer Colony ** SHOW SIZE**

Zoaologist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
474
Reaction score
330
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gold hammer colony approximately 10” x 10” asking $1,500 I’d prefer people local to Las Vegas so I don’t have to ship this big piece.
77EFA3EA-0453-4869-872B-C914E47564D1.jpeg
 
Still available. Willing to trade for other corals that I don’t have also. Really looking for a holy grail torch frag.
 
Looks amazing, as its a wall lets hope nothing bad happens.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new