• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gold & Hologram Hammers

Item Price
50-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Wolffpack Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2022
Messages
108
Reaction score
31
Location
La Mirada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been farming these gold hammers for a while now 🔥
Only selling a limited amount, these are hard to find
Also have Holograms that have been cooking for 2+ years and some pastels and golds

Also trying to move this huge green hammer colony $100 OBO

Pickup only La Mirada, CA or meet in LA/OC

No shipping at this time - I ran out of boxes

IMG_4573.jpeg IMG_4574.jpeg IMG_4575.jpeg IMG_4576.jpeg IMG_4581.jpeg IMG_5664.jpeg IMG_5665.jpeg IMG_5666.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new