Gold..scolymia?

Sshannon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2014
Messages
745
Reaction score
488
Location
Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall.

I've had this specimen for 3 years now. I've never seen another like it. With that said, has anyone else seen one like it before? A double mouth gold scolymia.

20210228_122117.jpg 20210228_120934.jpg 20210228_122016.jpg
 
I have one just like it. Following to get names/traits of this scoly.

Put this scoly next to another and it hurt the other scoly.
Do you have pictures of yours?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new