• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gold torch, WWC BTA, Acans, Zoas, Acros

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out my frag tank, have a lot of goodies for sale. The Gold torch is a single head. The WWC hawaiian punch BTA is about 4" when its fully open and the picture makes it look orange but its actually more hot pink and red like the hawaiian punch drink (natural split) i can include the ocean box designs magnetic anemone den for an extra $75. Lighting is T5 3 blue plus and 1 coral plus.

Standard DOA guarantee, Shipping is $50 usps overnight and free at $300. Not responsible for carrier delays. All packages come with heat or cool pack as requested and styrofoam u-line containers (no home made styrofoam boxes here). PM with any questions.

Bam Bam zoas.jpg

blondies #2.jpg

Blondies zoas.jpg

blueberry zoas.jpg

bounce yuma.jpg

crazy acan.jpg

dragon eyes blueberry zoas.jpg

gold torch.jpg

green and gold fruit loop zoos.jpg

green and gold zoas.jpg

hyper jubilees.jpg

rainbow acan colony.jpg

Rastas Zoas.jpg

shawn bennet acro.jpg

stargazers.jpg

WWC BTA.jpg

Last edited:

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can u get more pics of the bta that show its colors?

dcinky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out my frag tank, have a lot of goodies for sale. The Gold torch is a single head. The WWC hawaiian punch BTA is about 4" when its fully open and the picture makes it look orange but its actually more hot pink and red like the hawaiian punch drink (natural split) i can include the ocean box designs magnetic anemone den for an extra $75. Lighting is T5 3 blue plus and 1 coral plus.

Standard DOA guarantee, Shipping is $50 usps overnight and free at $300. Not responsible for carrier delays. All packages come with heat or cool pack as requested and styrofoam u-line containers (no home made styrofoam boxes here). PM with any questions.

Bam Bam zoas.jpg

blondies #2.jpg

Blondies zoas.jpg

blueberry zoas.jpg

bounce yuma.jpg

crazy acan.jpg

dragon eyes blueberry zoas.jpg

gold torch.jpg

green and gold fruit loop zoos.jpg

green and gold zoas.jpg

hyper jubilees.jpg

rainbow acan colony.jpg

Rastas Zoas.jpg

shawn bennet acro.jpg

stargazers.jpg

WWC BTA.jpg
Do you have any smaller frags of the Hyper Jubilees?

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any better pics of the actual nem for sale ???

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back