gold

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kigs!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy took FOREVER to get comfortable in my tank, but now I can't stare at the tank without having him all up in my face!

My male Cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis coloring up nicely. :) Female isn't as impressive yet.

c007.jpg


c008.jpg
 
very nice..that is my next wrasse to get..i am going ot try to find a supermale w/ female....glad that he has settled in
 
nice looking fish Vince. Is he a fish that buries himself in the sand? Also, is he a jumper? Do you have a top?
 
Thank you for the kind words!

Freeze - Mine doesn't bury itself, but creates a "cocoon" at night. Maybe because I have a SSB, it usually just finds a secure place between rocks at night and makes his nest. I haven't noticed any jumping behaviors, but I did make a top for the tank. I used one of those DIY window screen kit from home depot. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new