Apr 10, 2018 #21 W whoalee Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 15, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 9 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pm sent
Apr 11, 2018 #22 D danreefman Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 1,644 Reaction score 1,473 Location Pleasanton, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Have one in my tank. They stat very small. My quarter sized atlantic blue tang pushes mine back in the rocks. They get youst to being fed. Good luck with sale!!
Have one in my tank. They stat very small. My quarter sized atlantic blue tang pushes mine back in the rocks. They get youst to being fed. Good luck with sale!!
Apr 11, 2018 #23 Bangai64 Community Member View Badges Joined Dec 15, 2015 Messages 98 Reaction score 69 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm surprised you still have him. I already have one and their great. I've had mine for about 5 years now. Fair price too. Anyone even thinking about it should jump on this one. Already established and eating.
I'm surprised you still have him. I already have one and their great. I've had mine for about 5 years now. Fair price too. Anyone even thinking about it should jump on this one. Already established and eating.
May 24, 2018 #24 C Curry1029 New Member View Badges Joined May 24, 2018 Messages 7 Reaction score 1 What state or country do you live in South Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Still available?
May 25, 2018 #25 kavcheung Community Member View Badges SF Bay Reefer Joined Apr 27, 2018 Messages 56 Reaction score 48 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I also have one of these guys. Only ran into one problem with all my years having one, he ate a cleaner shrimp (tiny) my fault...
I also have one of these guys. Only ran into one problem with all my years having one, he ate a cleaner shrimp (tiny) my fault...
May 25, 2018 #26 Ahbaloch Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Mar 12, 2018 Messages 880 Reaction score 169 What state or country do you live in Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 How about that OG bounce? I want that!?
Jun 17, 2018 #27 M mike321 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 13, 2016 Messages 219 Reaction score 84 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 SnapBackReeef said: PRICE CHANGE: 300$ shipping included. Need to give him a home ASAP ! Click to expand... Still available?
SnapBackReeef said: PRICE CHANGE: 300$ shipping included. Need to give him a home ASAP ! Click to expand... Still available?
Jun 18, 2018 #28 BenitaSolo Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2017 Messages 307 Reaction score 141 Location Milford What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I dont think it is. I PMed 3-4 weeks ago and never got a reply
Jun 18, 2018 #29 M mike321 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 13, 2016 Messages 219 Reaction score 84 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 If you still got it, I’m interested. I live not too far from the BK