• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Golden Dwarf Golden Moray Eel

SnapBackReeef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

So I broke my tank down because I’m moving and I’m selling my beautiful Golden Dwarf Golden Moray Eel. He was such an amazing pet. Never ever once jumped out or ever seen him on top of my tank. I had my cleaner shrimp in for 3 years and he never touched them! He picked a spot and never left. I am going to miss him so much so I wanted to give him a good home. I bought him for 200$ when he was about 4 inches and now He is really fat and about 9-10 inches now and only get to 12 inches. They won’t knock over any Coral. Amazing Eel for a reef tank. I only had a 75 gallon and it was more than enough for him. I believe he can stay in anything about a 50 gallon. I’m pricing him for 400$. They are really specials eels and hard to find. PM me if interested. I will take price suggestions. Thanks so much. Below are some pictures!

b1335540562d58a9308d20046b10c02a.jpg

a3aec00f06050c18e5664602b459c2c6.jpg

Reef on[emoji225][emoji226][emoji227]
John

crushedacro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful eel bro! LFS has then sometimes just dont want to pay the 2 bills for one...lol

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I wish I had a bigger system ready. Pretty little fellow :) I hope you find him a home!

OP
OP
SnapBackReeef

SnapBackReeef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you feed it ? Will you ship ?

Yes I will ship. You feed silversides mostly. Some octopus or squid or crabs. He was such a fantastic tank mate it was unbelievable. Left all my fish and inverts alone [emoji1303]

Ds04384

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I will ship. You feed silversides mostly. Some octopus or squid or crabs. He was such a fantastic tank mate it was unbelievable. Left all my fish and inverts alone [emoji1303]

Did he eat crabs/shrimp you had as part of your clean up crew or was it satisfied with the prepared foods you fed it? I'm just curious because if I ever got an eel it would be one of these guys.

OP
OP
SnapBackReeef

SnapBackReeef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did he eat crabs/shrimp you had as part of your clean up crew or was it satisfied with the prepared foods you fed it? I'm just curious because if I ever got an eel it would be one of these guys.

He is fantastic he left my clean up crew intact never touched a hair on their heads. This is this Eel thought I can’t talk for all the other ones out there. This is very rare.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back