Golden Dwarf Golden Moray Eel

Have one in my tank. They stat very small. My quarter sized atlantic blue tang pushes mine back in the rocks. They get youst to being fed.

Good luck with sale!!
 
I'm surprised you still have him. I already have one and their great. I've had mine for about 5 years now. Fair price too. Anyone even thinking about it should jump on this one. Already established and eating.
 
I also have one of these guys. Only ran into one problem with all my years having one, he ate a cleaner shrimp (tiny) my fault...
 
How about that OG bounce? I want that!?
 
I dont think it is. I PMed 3-4 weeks ago and never got a reply
 
If you still got it, I’m interested. I live not too far from the BK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new